// -->

Monday, August 07, 2006

Alternative to dying

Crying doesn't do you any good!"
My brother screamed aloud
my daddy told me to quit my crying
or he'd give me something to cry about.
The kids were mean at school today
the teacher's weren't much kinder
and no one likes a dirty poor kid
Sitting on the bus beside her.
I didn't have a dime for lunch
And Courtney got a boyfriend
my cheap shoes slipped underneath me
when I tried to do a back-bend.
Now no one knows where she is
and no one's trying to find her
Mom forgot to play the 'letcric bill
But no one dares to remind her.
I don't see why I am not allowed to cry in my pillow
and not make a sound.
So they cannot see to scream at my small bruised face for crying
but they don't know that it's my only
Alternative to dying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home