// -->

Monday, June 19, 2006

Tell HIm

please dear god tell him
tell him oh so how big he is
cause i know he musnt know
he couldnt want to hurt me how he does
they say daddies love their little girls
please make my daddy he love me too
now i cant make a soundI just heard the car
Theyre back from god knows where.
I hear him curse and call my nameI press myself against the wall
hopin he wont make it this far down the hall
I try and hide from his evil eyesI'm so afraid now and starting to cry
He finds me weeping on the closet floor
He says its my fault that the law came to the door.
He slaps me and hits me
Then yells at me some more,
I finally get away
And I try to get out the door
Yet he stops me once again with his words of hatred
I fall to the floor begging for forgiveness
And my daddy continues
With angry words and painful hands"I'm sorry!", I scream
But its now much too late now
The punishments already decided
with unimaginable hate
The hurt and the pain
Again and again the paddle slams against her skin
its gonna leave a reminder he says
Then I get soap for the lies he says I told
My mouth it must be clean now
I swear on my life and know that I must keep my word
Cause he gave me life,
he can take it back
Moms pounding on the door
I dont know how long shes had to hear my fear
Oh please dear God, please have mercy!
Oh please let it end soonlet him tire of this game
when he finally stops and opens the door
"Oh honey" she says
I open my eyes but she doesnt appear to see me
Where I lay motionless sprawled upon the bedroom floor
Away they walk without another word

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home