// -->

Friday, June 16, 2006

You Cut youreself

She steps into the bathroom,
just leave me alone, just go the fuck away
"you cut yourself, baby"
and your voice lingers on.
I can't stand you anymore
I just can't understand it
no, I don't want to talk about it
"you're angry about something,
I don't know if it's him,
your parents or who"
fuck you, don't tell me what I feel, bitch
"I should of realized it when you were 9 and started writing those weird poems"
weird, eh? Yeah, that's right.
Sure that’s when I lost it.
Do you really think you know me?
I mean, do you REALLY think you do?
Stupid bitch.
You don't know half of it.
God, I can't stand the way you look at me
the way you stare at me
do I fascinate you?
"There’s this psychological center across the street that I want you to go to..."
what? No, no, no, no.
"you don't think you need help?"
I’m fucking fine.
What the FUCK is your problem?
Why can't you just leave me the FUCK alone?
"You cut yourself, baby"and your voice lingers on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home