// -->

Saturday, July 22, 2006

can you relate

My minds not thinking clearly
And my words aren't coming out right.
I have to say the opposite
Just to not start a fight.
My face is getting acne; my knees are getting weak,
From the stress of this cold cruel life.
From pointing out the obvious.
From hiding from the hype.
Am I alone or
Can any of you relate?
Doc says take some pills
And the shrink says to masturbate
Well, my hands always moving
And my eyes are never closed.
Round and round this life go
Where it stops nobody knows.
The secrets given to me are
Secrets I already know.
The more and more that I seem to grow
The more often I overload.
Am I alone or
Can any of you relate?
Doc says take some pills
And the shrink says to masturbate.
Have you forgotten
Or can you still all relate?
Are you still being given pills?
Are you still told to masturbate?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home