// -->

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Voiceless Plea

Alone in her room, alone in her world
She’s tearing herself apart
Her life is far from what she want it to be
Held down by tremendous weight
She wants to change
But she just won’t listen to what I say
She wants this life to go away
Alone in her mind, alone in her body
Her life is shattered to pieces
No one cares, no one knows
Her walls are caving in
She screams“Take me away, or help me!
I won’t go on another day this way
I’ll lay here till you tell me
Everything will be ok”
But no one’s there to hear her voiceless plea
No one hears her silent screams
Her friends don’t even
She's falling from their reach
Although they care
She can’t show them
She won’t share her pain
She screams
“Why don’t you take me out of this world?
No longer do I want to be here
I’ll take it into my own hands.
I can’t face tomorrow.”
But no one’s there to hear her voiceless plea
No one hears her silent screams

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home