// -->

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Always come back to me

When you looked into my eyes last night
I was afraid of what all you might see
But I didn’t turn away
I held your gaze for an hour it seemed
Before you calmly walked away
Walked out into the night, out of my life again
Yet I know deep down, that you’ll resurface
You always do in your own time
When you’re ready and not a second before
And when you come back we’ll pretend once again
We’ll forget last night ever happened
Forget the words we said
Forget the love we almost shared
Why you do this, I’ll never know
I’ll never be what you want me to be
Our views won’t change, we’ll never agree
Our secrets will never be shared
This is the way it is and always will be
So why can’t you see? Why don’t you stay?
Why do you always come back to me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home