// -->

Friday, June 09, 2006

I'm slowly peeling off the layers of pain.
I am slowly revealing who I really am.
I am finally removing the mask.
I don't care what people think anymore.
I don't care at all.
I just want to heal.
I just want to be able to look in the mirror and not see your face.
I just want to be able to breathe.
It is so hard just to get out of the bed every day.
It is such a fight to breathe.
I just want to dig a whole and bury myself.
I don't want to know myself.
I am sick of being stuck in my own mind.
I am sick of this nasty video that plays in my mind.
I am too young for this.
I am too young to feel like this.
I just want to be on my own
So I can try and figure out who I am.
So I can just figure out where I belong.
After everything I have been through.
I don't know who I am anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home