// -->

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Beautiful SIght

I can’t sleep, I’m not tired again tonight
so I lay in the dark putting up a fight
sometimes I see things that aren’t there
my eyes turn white, and I get scared
it’s over now.
I made it out somehow
it’s so easy for you to make me break
and every opportunity I give, you take
you say you want me here
but you know you cause me misery like no other
don’t say you want me
deny your feelings, deny me,
you know you know you dont know
you’re everything I covet
you know it.
And you love it
I wish I were more open and outspoken
I wish I could take off my disguise
I wish I would tell you my life isn’t broken
but I’m too tired right now to lie
more pills to drift me off to sleep tonight.
Goodnight.I hope I wake up to a beautiful sight

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home